Hi everyone, I am Jane Mewburn, the FLO (Family Liaison Officer) here at Woodchurch Primary School.
My job is to help support parents, carers and their children to ensure that the children learn well and flourish.
My aims are to:-
- empower parents/carers to take an active role in their child’s social, emotional and educational development
- offer a swift and easy referral route for parents via the school
- support parents regarding a range of issues that could impact on their ability to parent effectively
- provide a range of activities for parents that encourage them to be safe and healthy, to enjoy and achieve, to make a positive contribution and to achieve economic well-being
- encourage good relations and effective dialogue between parents and teachers about a child’s progress
I have a good listening ear and am available for informal chats. I am able to help you with most things and if I can’t directly help, I will try to find someone who can. To get in touch you may either telephone or e-mail me or pop into school and see me personally.
Telephone: 01233 860232