Spend the rest of today writing your story. Make sure you read through your work from yesterday to make sure it all makes sense before writing anymore. Try and include all of the following: senses, emotive language, personification, metaphors and similes. Remember to use the best adjectives you can!
Chapter 4 Answers:
1) The fell ill and died
2) Watercress (Plants from the stream)
Read / listen to Chapter 5
Answer the questions below:
1) What month is it at the start of the chapter?
2) What animal had the vivid dreams?
3) What colour was the river at the end of the chapter?
4) Which animals lives in a 'hollow oak'?
5) What does 'before the Wood is in leaf' mean?
Watch the video below for some creative writing tips!
Finish writing your story!