Read through the Newspaper report attached below. While you are reading see if you can spot any of the features identified in the PowerPoint.
Skim through the Newspaper report and use the checklist below to tick off all of the features you see.
*Higher Level Challenge - Annotate the newspaper report with all the features you see*
Read / Listen to Part 2 of Beowulf
Answer the questions linked to Part 2
Task 1 - Newspaper Report
Task 2 - Identify the features
Task 3 - Part 2 - Beowulf
Part 1 - Answers - Monday 22nd February
3) Grendel hates happiness - he was born of evil and shame
4) Night time
5) Prince Beowulf
Part 2 - Questions
1) Who led Beowulf to Hrothgar's home?
2) What did Beowulf promise Hrothgar?
3) Does Grendel carry weapons?
4) What body part was ripped from Grendel's body?
5) What word beginning was T was used on the last page to describe Beowulf's win?