Today you will be drawing pictures and writing captions for your newspaper. It is also a great opportunity for you to finish anything off. This is the last day for newspaper writing! If you would like to write it up in neat I have attached a writing template below - if you don't want to that is also fine.
Think about what pictures will go with your newspaper report. Draw your picture / pictures. Don't forget the book often has illustrations in, you can use these are your inspiration.
Think about your caption/captions, this should describe the picture you have drawn.
Listen / read part 7 of Beowulf and answer the following questions:
1) What has happened to Beowulf now?
2) Why was the slave running away?
3) What did the slave try and take with him?
4) Why did the dragon wake up?
5) How long had the dragon been asleep?
Task 4 - OPTIONAL
Write up your newspaper in neat using the template attached below