My job is to help support parents, carers and their children to ensure that the children learn well and flourish.
My aims are to:-
- empower parents/carers to take an active role in their child’s social, emotional and educational development
- offer a swift and easy referral route for parents via the school
- support parents regarding a range of issues that could impact on their ability to parent effectively
- provide a range of activities for parents that encourage them to be safe and healthy, to enjoy and achieve, to make a positive contribution and to achieve economic well-being
- encourage good relations and effective dialogue between parents and teachers about a child’s progress
I have a good listening ear and am available for informal chats. I am able to help you with most things and if I can’t directly help, I will try to find someone who can. To get in touch you may either telephone or e-mail me or pop into school and see me personally.
Telephone: 01233 860232