Wednesday 13th January
Five little men in a flying saucer
The wheels on the bus
Row, Row, Row your boat
The big ship sails on the ally ally oh
Down at the stationhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/school-radio/nursery-rhymes-down-at-the-station/zdy28xs
Pick one activity to complete each day.
- Practise doing up your zip on your coat/Jacket.
- Make a hedgehog - using Play-Doh rolled into a ball and pushing straws, twigs, spaghetti or lollipop sticks. If you don’t have any of these craft materials, you could use scissors to snip the hedgehog's back to make spikes. If you have googly eyes you can stick them into the Play-Doh.
- Using a colander find something like pipe cleaners to practise threading through one side and pushing it out the other.
- Letter formation worksheets. Don’t forget to hold your pencil correctly (if you have a pencil grip remember to use it).
- Finger painting. Practise writing your tricky words or sounds. Explore with colours, see what happens if you mix 2 colours together.
Look on the daily plan for photos of some of the activities.