Thank you for visiting Woodchurch CE Primary School’s website. Navigate the pages to discover more about our wonderful school. We would love to show you around, so please contact the school office to arrange an appointment; you’d be more than welcome.
We are a single form Church of England Primary School with approximately 150 children in the village of Woodchurch, near Ashford, Kent. At Woodchurch CE Primary School, with education, safety and happiness in mind, we will:
- help each child to feel safe, secure and valued as part of a caring and supportive school community which celebrates success
- enable each child to become polite, respectful, active and responsible community members and citizens of the world
- provide a relevant broad and balanced curriculum for all learners
- encourage each child to be an independent learner and confident communicator who is able to seek solutions cooperatively and creatively, valuing both themself and others
- inspire both a love of learning and an understanding of the value of lifelong learning by encouraging curious and enquiring minds and an ability to ask questions
- support each child in order that they become confident enough to take risks in their learning
- offer many opportunities for each child to discover and develop their personal, social, moral and spiritual identity
Join the fun at All Saints Church this Saturday morning with the latest Messy Church ‘Love Rocks’. For more information please download the flyer.
Sainsburys have again started handing out Active Kids Vouchers. Last year we used the vouchers to purchase lots of exciting new playtime toys and games as well as extra PE equipment to develop the sporting opportunities in school. This year we are ag…
Our next FOWSA event will be the Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 discos on Friday 5th February. Tickets will be on sale before and after school from Monday 1st February on the gate. Please see the Disco flyer for more information or get in touch through …
On Thursday 21st January, 9 children from year 5 and 6 took part in the WOKKSA Swimming Festival at Benenden School.
Each child swam in an individual race, with several children ‘doubling’ up to swim in more than 1 race and every child swam as par…
Reverend Chris had a tricky job on his hands when he was asked to judge the school Christmas decoration competition. After lots of thought he chose the following winners:
Butterworth: Tilly F
Well done to all the winners who will be enjoying a chocolatey prize and 50 House Points. House points were awarded as follows:
Bodium: 100 points
Dover: 100 points
Hever: 100 points
Leeds: 100 points