Thank you for visiting Woodchurch CE Primary School’s website. Navigate the pages to discover more about our wonderful school. We would love to show you around, so please contact the school office to arrange an appointment; you’d be more than welcome.
We are a single form Church of England Primary School with approximately 150 children in the village of Woodchurch, near Ashford, Kent. At Woodchurch CE Primary School, with education, safety and happiness in mind, we will:
- help each child to feel safe, secure and valued as part of a caring and supportive school community which celebrates success
- enable each child to become polite, respectful, active and responsible community members and citizens of the world
- provide a relevant broad and balanced curriculum for all learners
- encourage each child to be an independent learner and confident communicator who is able to seek solutions cooperatively and creatively, valuing both themself and others
- inspire both a love of learning and an understanding of the value of lifelong learning by encouraging curious and enquiring minds and an ability to ask questions
- support each child in order that they become confident enough to take risks in their learning
- offer many opportunities for each child to discover and develop their personal, social, moral and spiritual identity
On Wednesday 22nd June, Ibbotson Class attended ‘Safety in Action’ held at The Rare Breeds Centre.
Our Year 6 children joined other schools to learn about some of the dangers they may face as they become more independent and prepare for transit…
On Tuesday 21st June 7 year 5 and 6 children with their supporters and one very brave year 1 child took part in the WOKSSA Kwik Cricket Festival at Sissinghurst Cricket Club. We played 5 matches, each lasting nearly an hour and came an impressive 4th…
Keep up to date with all the goings on at Wooodchurch with our new Twitter feed. Search @WoodchurchCEP now. See what the Year 6 children are up to at PGL as it happens.
We are really looking forward to out summer fete which takes place on the village green on Saturday 9th July from 2pm to 5pm with lots of stalls, activities, a BBQ and a beer tent. From 5pm to 7.30pm we will also have live music, a beer tent and hot …
This afternoon School Council and Butterworth class have helped to spread wildflower seeds on an unused area of land close to the village green. School council had been asked for their suggestions as to how the area could be used. Have a look at …