Thank you for visiting Woodchurch CE Primary School’s website. Navigate the pages to discover more about our wonderful school. We would love to show you around, so please contact the school office to arrange an appointment; you’d be more than welcome.
We are a single form Church of England Primary School with approximately 150 children in the village of Woodchurch, near Ashford, Kent. At Woodchurch CE Primary School, with education, safety and happiness in mind, we will:
- help each child to feel safe, secure and valued as part of a caring and supportive school community which celebrates success
- enable each child to become polite, respectful, active and responsible community members and citizens of the world
- provide a relevant broad and balanced curriculum for all learners
- encourage each child to be an independent learner and confident communicator who is able to seek solutions cooperatively and creatively, valuing both themself and others
- inspire both a love of learning and an understanding of the value of lifelong learning by encouraging curious and enquiring minds and an ability to ask questions
- support each child in order that they become confident enough to take risks in their learning
- offer many opportunities for each child to discover and develop their personal, social, moral and spiritual identity
On Friday our children all participated in the Woodchurch CE Primary School sports day. After a delicious picnic lunch and BBQ provided by FOWSA, the events began!
In mixed age house teams our children raced to retrieve bean bags, jumped, threw at…
On Monday 11th July, 12 year 5 and 6 children represented our school in the Ashford Leisure Trust Athletics
competition at the Julie Rose stadium. The competition was open to schools across Kent. In our group our children did fantastically wel…
Over the past few months, Ibbotson have participated in the TRA Book Celebration. Three titles were nominated for the event:
The Island, by Nicky Singer
Rooftoppers, by Katherine Rundell
My Brother is a Superhero, by David Solomons.
Saturday 9th July saw the annual Woodchurch Summer Fete held on the village green. Click on the images below to see some of the best parts of the day. Thank you to everyone who came along especially the army of volunteers who gave up their time to ma…