Woodchurch Hub is a not-for-profit organisation that is supported by Woodchurch Parish Council, whose main objectives are to promote the wellbeing of Woodchurch residents and to bring together local social groups, charities and local businesses within the Woodchurch area.
The Woodchurch Hub provides a central resource to the community in and around Woodchurch. It is managed and operated entirely by volunteers and is funded partially through the Woodchurch Parish council and partly through donations and grants. Located in the Memorial Hall car park and overlooking Woodchurch village green, we are centrally placed within the village and so offer an ideal meeting point for visitors to the village.
They offer a range of services, which will continue to expand further over time, including:
- Village information centre
- Local Tourist Information
- Woodchurch Wagon bookings
- Community Calendar
- Club/society event promotion
- Photocopying and document laminating
- Ticket box office for local productions and events
- Sale of local post cards and souvenirs
- Community Support Officer surgery
- Clerk to the Parish Council surgery
Please click here to be redirected to their website.